Embrace the Scandinavian roots.
Location: Seattle, Washington | Units: 103 | Total sf: 125,230
Nestled in the South Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, this urban mixed-use senior housing development is inspired by the vernacular Scandinavian architectural roots. With close proximity to nearby restaurants and local retails, the seven-story building is designed to retain the best aspects of urban living utilizing contemporary elements and highly functional layouts.
- Scandinavian-inspired exterior with Öko Skin facades.
- Simple massing, repetitive units, minimizing complex envelope details.
- Lobby features maple wood ceilings and grand wooden staircase.
- Bright and airy feel with lots of floor-to-ceiling glazing in amenity spaces.
- Open-concept rooftop terrace with expansive views and a secured Memory Care patio.